A course designed for people wanting to immerse themselves in 3D technology for a day. We'll take you through all the key 3D technologies available today as well as give you 1st hand experience using $100k's worth of 3D Scanning, 3D Design and 3D Printing equipment.
Location and Registration
This course is available through our Sydney Studio which is located in Chippendale near Redfern station. To register please call us on 02 9319 3803 or enquire using the form below.
We run regular monthly courses from our studio at 126 Abercrombie Street, Chippendale, Sydney NSW 2008
$500 (Including GST)
This course is suitable for complete beginners through to experienced 3D Printing hobbyists.
Our studio is only a short walk from Central train station and approximately 15 minute train ride from Sydney International/Domestic Airport.
Lunch will be provided on the day as well as snacks and drinks, as required.
Why 3D Printing Studios?
- We have trained over 3000 people in 3D Technologies
- We have professional equipment from all the top manufacturers you could ever want to use
- We are not aligned with any manufacturers - therefore you won't get any (hard) sell. You'll see the best available technology which can solve your specific problems
- Our course covers a wide range of content areas while still giving you a lot of hands on training
- Our trainers are enthusiastic and knowledgeable - we haven't had a question that we can't answer
For more information don't hesitate to call (02) 9319 3803